Friday, April 20, 2012

Wedding Weekend!


It's my Phil and Diane's wedding weekend!!! I am so excited to be part of their big day and Diane picked the prettiest bridesmaid dress (bonus!) I will be wearing it again!! I'm thinking for Prom next year. I love being a bridesmaid. I don't think everyone likes it, but I do. I like to make sure everything is perfect for the bride and I love wearing a pretty dress.  I love to be a support person and having a job to do during the wedding. AND I love to get my hair done and all dressed up. OK seriously bottom line is....... I love weddings because I love, LOVE! and the happiness and family and the feeling of the beginning of an adventure. I love weddings because it makes me remember mine and the vows we took. LOVE IS AMAZING! and I love to be part of it.

Now to the point. I didn't have to pick out the dress or shoes, and I would like to say thank you for picking an awesome dress!!!! Not having to shop around and make decisions makes things easy peasey (especially for my jumbled brain) . But I do have to pick out a hairstyle. I'm usually pretty easy going and tell them to do whatever they want. I'm going to be different this time, I want to have a style idea picked out. So I turned to good ol' Pinterest and came up with too many ideas... here's a few.. Now I just have to narrow it down..Diane and Paula, What are you going to do with your hair?? Are we putting any pins or flowers in it??? Help a sister out! (I can say that now to both of them!!!)





Source: favim.com via Marissa on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment