Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kelly and Mike's Wedding Part 1

 It was a great trip to Chicago. Me, Mom, Paula, Paige, Carter and Kenna all went on the road trip together!!
Part 1
  I wanted to capture a few of the details of the wedding and atmosphere of just being in the "Windy City".  Kelly's wedding was fabulous. I loved every part of it.
Thank you Kelly and Mike for inviting me and my family to share your big day!!

  The reception was at the Columbia Yacht Club.  It is a big ship that is docked in the harbor.  With a resturant, bar, and huge deck for parties!! 

This is the view from the top deck during cocktail hour.  Beautiful!!

I love flowers and colors!! I also love to eat. The food was soooo good. I tried to make the new potatoes and pearl onions like they were at the wedding :) Wish I would have taken a picture of the food.


All of the sail boats in the harbor.  I was dreaming of having one of those boats.


The view from our hotel.

Wow!! What a weekend! The good part is next in part 2!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment