Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Festival

The church that I grew up going to every Sunday has an annual summer festival.  We got married at this church, the twins were baptised at this church, and my sister was married at the same church. I have been at all the festivals as far back as I can remember, except one when I was pregnant with the twins ( I wasn't allowed to fly home).
There is live bands all weekend and the babies had tons of fun dancing out on the dance floor.  Kenna loved to jump and Carter did the bounce dance.
 The food at the festival is the BEST. I eat my way through it all weekend. This is half of the botana, it's so big half was all I could eat.
There is something for everyone, twins loved the fries and hotdogs, Chris had BBQ rib dinner (so did Phil, my Dad and Diane: must be good!!) I had the polish combo plate, and Paula had a botana (-meat) extra salsa and jalapenos.  It was a great Fathers Day lunch up at the festival. We entered a few drawings, didn't win anything; there is always next year!!!! I look forward to the fabulous food, friends, and fun every summer. See ya next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment