Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunday = Family Fun-day! (part 2)

The Magic Kingdom has awesome "not so scary" Halloween decorations.  I loved walking down the fall decorated Main Street.  All of the orange and yellow leaves made me miss the beautiful trees back home in Michigan. 


pumpkin Mickey

All of the leave garland was beautiful.
The designers made sure to cover every little detail.

The band walked by and Carter started dancing and clapping in his seat.  His love of music and singing definitely comes from Chris.  He might want to be in a band when he grows up....

My Kenna girl looking so grown up...like a little girl not a baby anymore.  I am both excited and sad at the same time.  

Being silly :) I love her laugh and funny sense of humor.  Lately she has been a little diva and everything is "EWWW or Yuck" or she points out the "Buggys" (bugs)

Carter smiling big waiting in line for Winnie the Pooh ride. 

My handsome little boy!

LOVE!

Out! She is tired after a long day at the happiest place on Earth :) So sweet! 

We had such a fun weekend trip to Disney World. I know I am going to pay for it this week in lack of sleep but it was well worth it to see how excited the twins were.  I can't wait to go back.  We are planning a trip with our good friends for sometime around the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment