Monday, March 26, 2012

Our last couple weekends...


St. Patty's Day. We made it out to the Irish Pub's!! Yes, that's right PUB'S, two to be exact :) I can't tell you the last time we went out to a "bar"-bar, let alone two in one night. GO old us!!
see the little leprechaun sitting on the guy on the rights shoulder?!?!?!
It's been a few years since we went out on St. Patrick's day, and I think I missed something while I was out of the loop.... Seriously the outfits were HILARIOUS!!! I made friends with a guy with a sword in a bar and someone let me hold his leprechaun (ohhhhh that sounds soooooo awful!!!!lol) He had a little doll that was sitting on his shoulder (attached with velcro) and it said "top of the mornin to ya" It was like a green halloween :) It was fun and we were home at a decent hour which makes for a happier Mommy the next day.

The beach (2 weeks ago). I have seriously been so busy, I'm surprised we found the time to make it to the beach. But I'm so glad we did. It was actually fun and a tiny bit less stressful, don't get me wrong the ocean and two year twins is ALWAYS a nerve-wracking tiring event. We are always "on" playing in the sand, chasing them down the beach, taking them in the water, sometimes all three at once. But in a way this last beach visit was great. They are old enough to play with something more than two minutes in a row and are a teeny tiny little bit better at listening. This last visit they are finally-almost getting our rule of not going in the water without Mommy or Daddy. We had a lot of walking toward the water then turning around and yelling "Mommy come on", but hey, we are making an improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment