Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gigi's Visit

My mom recently came for a week visit. I love when my mom is here and I know the twins love having her too. We got a lot accomplished while she was here. I had my first garage sale. We took the twins to get their Easter picture taken. She babysat the twins while the hubby and I went out for a little date.
We spent a sunny Sunday afternoon at the beach :) She taught me how to use my new (Christmas present) sewing machine, we made a pillow. Next I am going to attempt curtians for my bathroom re-model. Of course we went shopping and dinner at Rossi, which is one of our favorite Italian resturants.

  Yesterday, we took the twins on an Easter egg hunt. It was a busy week and it flew by. I already miss my Mom and the twins miss their Gigi (they say Dee-Dee).

No comments:

Post a Comment